Motor Trade Insurance
Cooke and Mason has been providing insurance solutions to the Motor Trade Sector for over 30 years. We have a very experienced team of staff dedicated to looking after clients; understanding the risks they face and the importance of dealing with claims swiftly and smoothly.
We know that to secure the right insurance solution to protect your business we need to fully understand your business; we need to ascertain the detail of insurance requirements and, utilising our market strength, obtain the optimum cover at a highly competitive price.
Our role is not only to advise you on the most suitable policy but also what measures you can take to reduce the risk that you face. As we are working with businesses similar to your own every day, we are quickly aware of new threats and can alert you to them as they arise.
With your input and our experience we will create the best and most economical package for your business. Our standing and expertise in the Motor Trade sector, however, enables us to offer you much more.
Key features include:-
- Exclusive and wider wordings to give you full protection and competitive advantage
- Low claims rebates
- Risk funding contributions
- Cost effective long term fixed rates
- Free Health & Safety audit - manage your risks, reduce your premiums
- Discounted Health & Safety and HR/Employment Law services
- Specialist services, including Due Diligence, Acquisitions, Refurbishments, New Build Projects, Connected New Business Start-Ups and Flotations.
- Solutions for Motor Insurance Database
- Employee benefit schemes, including private medical insurance
- Our powerful in-house Claims Management Service is one of the reasons why our client retention rate is so high.
- A dedicated Motor Trade division, we’re always aware of the current issues. From the theft of catalytic converters to the latest scam to fraudulently obtain a vehicle, we can respond quickly to new situations and requirements.
- As a member of the Health & Safety Executive’s Motor Vehicle Repair Health and Safety Forum, we have full knowledge of the risks faced by the Motor Trade. We can advise on the latest HSE developments and help you plan for any changes.
At Cooke & Mason you can also insure against:-
- Health & Safety prosecution costs
- Fees For Intervention
- Employment Law awards and legal costs
- Environment Agency prosecution costs
- Environmental clean-up
Whether you're requesting a quotation, reviewing your insurance levels or making a claim, we’re always here to help; giving responsive, strong and reliable service and offering professional, expert advice.
For further information please see our brochure below or call our Motor Trade division on 01777 869 900.