Haulage & Logistics Insurance
Whether you are a haulier, logistics company or warehousekeeper you can be reassured that you will be dealing with a company that understands your industry and insurance needs.
With over 35 years’ experience of providing insurance solutions to hauliers, Cooke & Mason’s Haulage & Logistics Division have developed a great reputation for providing competitive quotes but, most importantly, a great claims service which recognises vehicles off the road cost money and that goods in transit claims involve your customers!
Cooke & Mason have insured some of the biggest names in haulage and as a client you’d benefit from our detailed industry knowledge, our first class personal service and our full understanding of the risks you face and the pressures of your industry.
Hauliercover offers comprehensive covers at the right price, including Commercial Vehicle, Goods In Transit, Public Liability, Employers liability (where appropriate) and Legal Expenses cover. Our strengths lie, however, in our ability to give you more –
- In-house Claims Management Service.
- On-site Loss Adjuster, working for you and not the insurer.
- Expert knowledge of contract conditions (haulage and storage) to lead you through insurance and marketing opportunities.
- Wider wordings and covers to give you full protection and competitive advantage.
- Our own insurance to protect your ‘O’ Licence.
- Solutions for Motor Insurance Database.
- Private Clients Division to attend to all your personal insurances. (For further information please visit www.cookeandmason.com/bespokecover).
- In-house Risk Management. (For further information please see Sigerson Health & Safety Brochure below or visit www.sigersonassociates.co.uk).
For further information please click on the Insurance brochure below (left corner).
Corner Man - specialist legal protection for hauliers
For legal advice, technical support and specialist insurances, Cooke & Mason have introduced Corner Man; the man in your corner who ‘keeps you moving’ when you are in trouble. Designed to help the UK’s hard–pressed haulage sector it offers a real alternative to RHA Legal Services. It is a powerful and affordable package of legal protection.
Corner Man provides support in all the key areas of regulation, compliance and enforcement and has a wide range of experts at your service. From employment law and health and safety, to environmental agency, HMRC and DVSA, we have specialists ready to ‘fight your corner.’ This team includes the well-respected transport lawyers at legal firm, Rothera Dowson.
Corner Man could save you time and money; we have solutions for:-
- DVSA/Traffic Commissioner “O” Licence
- Unfair Dismissal - Employment Tribunal
- HSE Prosecution - Fees for Intervention
- Environment Agency Prosecution
- Drivers’ Hours or other Magistrates’ Court Summons
Insurance-backed, Corner Man offers cover for legal expenses and more. Should a haulage business be brought before an Employment Tribunal, it will additionally provide insurance cover to pay any award for Unfair Dismissal. It also provides specialist insurance cover against the HSE’s Fees For Intervention.
For more detailed information please see the Corner Man brochure below or call 01777 869 900 and ask for the Haulage Team.